Sunday 16 January 2011

Way Past Its Prime

Ï woke up yesterday morning and went to the kitchen to make some breakfast.
Found something in my fridge that I've had for quite some time and just randomly checked the date on the back.
And this is what I found:

It expired in may LAST year!
Honestly, how long have I had this in my fridge?
Slightly scary!

After that tiny shock, I got a little laugh when I took the bread out.


Look at the funny shape xD
My first thought was that it looked like one of those mushrooms from Super Mario that I hate with a passion.
Like these nightmares:

I have no idea how many hours I've spent cursing these tiny fuckers.
If you're a Mario fan, you know exactly what I'm talking about.

Anyways:

I have to film my daily vlog in order to have it edited and uploaded before midnight.
Even though I know its only past 6 pm.
I have to much to do still and I cant sit around scratching my ass.

See you around gorgeous people!
xx

-Melissa

1 comment:

  1. Haha... Goomba's. The semi-bane of Mario's existance.

    ReplyDelete