Thursday 9 February 2012

Eating contest

I haven't had pizza in around 2 months, so after working overtime today, I just had to get one.
I felt like a chubby kid at McDonald's.
The pizza was gone after 20 minutes.

It has shrimp, mushroom and beef on it and I know it doesn't look like much, but with garlic dressing, its absolutely amazing.

Even though I did swear I wouldn't go back to that pizzaplace, I just could not help myself.
I'm not making a habit out of it (again), because I'm really trying to focus on eating healthier.
Everytime I go groceryshopping, I buy several types of fruits and other healthy snacks.
Right now I'm actually hooked on kiwi.
That usually only lasts a few days because of the ''special'' taste, then I go on to something else.

But anyways, I have some editing to do before I hit the sack, so I'm going to wrap this up.

Have a good night everyone :)

xx

- Melissa


1 comment: