Sunday 25 October 2009

Where's the hangover?

So I was out with a few friends last night and I only had about 4 drinks.
Well, 4 big ones.
My friend had one more drink than me and she was very tipsy :)
She gets all giggly and cute and can talk to strangers about EVERYTHING.
She even started talking about her insane earwax growth.
There's just some things I don't want to know, but she just kept going on about her earwax.
So in the end, I just had to laugh.

But now I'm getting sidetracked again because of the earwax thing.
After that she wanted to get a hot dog, so we dropped by a gas station and some random dude tried to pick me up.
He was really nice and all, but so not my type.
And when I say he's not my type, I mean he's not british/english ^^,

Just got a text from a friend asking where his hangover is.
Apparently he had a lot to drink and he was sure that he would feel like ass today, but he's even been working out, making dinner and cleaning the bathroom.
Nice work, man.
I didn't really know how I would feel when I woke up this morning, but I feel good :)
Been in a great mood all day, so I can't really complain.

Anyways, it's about 5 pm now and I have some homework that I have to finish till tomorrow.

Have a good one :)
Tatas xx

- Melissa

No comments:

Post a Comment