Tuesday 12 October 2010

Smart?

So I got a new phone last week, and now I've ordered another one.
It was totally not the plan, but I got a great deal.
I signed up for a 12 month plan and usually the phone itself would be more expensive if you add up the amout of money you pay monthly, so the fact that I got the phone for half the price with a contract is awesome.

This is my current Samsung E2550 and I absolutely love it.
Very simple and cute.

If you want to check the new phone out take a look at this cool video ^_^

I had an HTC S730 about 2 years ago and it was rather awesome.
Didnt like the windows mobile, though.
But I am excited to get the new one.

Anyways:

I have to jet.
Need to harvest my crap on farmville.
Yes, I've gotten hooked on the one thing I swore to stay away from.
I'm tragic!

xx

- Melissa

1 comment:

  1. Hi. I dont know if you are aware of this, but one of your pics is used in a profile for dating.

    Just so you know . here is the link to it

    http://www.xmeeting.com/profile/view/id/451d65db60709c562115e44653f1541802deed02f1d8cd80258b08712d15a68f

    ReplyDelete