Sunday 21 November 2010

Tiny update!

So it's been two weeks since my last post and I'm sorry for the few people who actually read my blog.
I started working fulltime last week, so I work monday through friday.
I get up at 6 am and I'm dead around 6 pm.
Not strange at all since I now work in a kindergarden.

But anyways:

As usual I have at least 50 things on my mind and I have no idea how to handle it all.
For some reason, I feel like I'm back in a relationship with my ex.
The distance, the frustration and the insecurity is bugging me everyday.
It's like I have someone, but at the same time I don't.
I'm just not in a position where I can be alone.
It's a bit dangerous.
Mentally, I mean.

But making videos helps a bit.
I posted this yesterday and I've gotten a few messages about it.
Apparently, a lot of people liked it and that makes me happy ^_^


But I guess I should head to bed.
Gotta get up in 6 1/2 hours :(

Nighty night people <3

xx

- Melissa

1 comment: