Saturday 6 August 2011

Bloody week!

The first week back from my vacation was absolutely insane.
I guess I wasn't really prepared for this much work and I've been struggling with staying awake.
It's a bit strange that I can barely stay awake at work, but when I go to bed at night I can't fall asleep.
No wonder I'm knackered in the morning.

I guess that's why this happened yesterday morning:
Yeah, I cut myself shaving my legs.
The most annoying part about it is that I don't have time for cleaning up this sort of mess before work.
Sometimes I really hate starting early.
But I guess I should stop shaving when I wake up.
It takes me at least two hours before I can properly focus on doing things the right way.
I know I'm slow, but at least I'm not grumpy :)

But anyways:
It's actually getting late now and I still have a few things to do before I hit the sack.
Have a lovely saturday night people :)

xx

- Melissa

No comments:

Post a Comment