Tuesday 9 August 2011

Book of the month

I am always looking for a good book to read and I'm currently reading 'Perfect Timing' by Jill Mansell.
She is my second favorite author.
J.K Rowling takes the gold in my book.
Funny thing is that they're both british.

Anyways, I really want to be a fulltime writer but I know it takes a lot of work and creativity.
Hopefully I'll be able to get my life together, at least enough to be able to focus on my writing.

For now, all I want is for these two weeks to pass as quickly as they can.
I want school to start to I can go back to my old job and not hang around the high school anymore.
I guess I'm spoiled with having the freedom to make my own schedule and when I can take breaks.

I'm off to have a quick shower before bedtime.
Have a good one people :)

xx

- Melissa


1 comment:

  1. Hi Melissa, and thanks so much for the lovely words - I'm delighted to be a runner-up to JK Rowling! Another coincidence for you is that we both grew up in the same city - Bristol.
    I'm so glad you like my books.
    Love
    Jill Mansell x

    ReplyDelete