Thursday 15 September 2011

New laptop

I'm finally back after almost a week without a computer.
Been a very interesting week, but I must say I was very close to pulling my hair out yesterday.
I am, like many others, addicted to my computer and several days without one is like a year in hell.
The one I got this time is a little cute netbook from Acer Aspire:

It is SOOOOOOO cute and very tiny.
I could definitely fit it in my bag.
The colour is a huge plus, too.
Never had one like this before.
All of my previous laptop have been black, silver and dark blue.
Boooring!

So far I'm very happy with it.
Lets just hope it wont slow down after only a few weeks.
I'm going to try not to fill it with loads of crap like I always do.

Anyways, I have to jet.

Goodnight everyone :)

xx

- Melissa

No comments:

Post a Comment