Thursday 22 September 2011

Nostalgia!

So I've been pretty busy this week.
There haven't been one day where I could just chill at home after a long day at work and don't have to worry about having to be elsewhere.
Even today, when I felt like absolute shit, I had to join my mum and my friend Even to drive all the way to Bjerkvik so mum could look at some new furniture.
Had a major headache and I was extremely hungry.
The perfect ending on a very stressful and slightly shitty day.

One thing that did cheer me up today was something I recieved in the mail:

Yeah, I'm an old school Mortal Kombat fan.
I remember playing the old version on my gameboy almost 12 years ago.
Such a great game.
I have to admit that this ''newer'' version is a bit tricky.
Not as easy as the old one.
And oh lord, how much I hate that Jade character.
I can never seem to kick that bitch's ass.
Everytime she beats me she looks so cheeky.
I probably wont go to bed tonight before I beat her.

Off to game some more.
Friday tomorrow!!!! :)

xx

- Melissa

No comments:

Post a Comment