Wednesday 18 January 2012

Letters to Juliet

A friend at work let me borrow a bunch of dvd's and one of them was Letter to Juliet with Amanda Seyfried.
She is so adorable and I've been a fan of hers for a few years, so I try to keep up with her movies.
The movie in an eggshell:
Sophie goes on a vacation with her fiance to Verona, Italy.
She then finds a love letter, which was written 50 years ago, and she decides to reply.
Little does she know that she'll end up looking for someone's long lost love, and maybe even find her own.

Such a cute story, told in a very unexpected way.

It makes me want to believe that true love really do excist.
That there is someone for everyone.
I've never been the hopeless romantic, but I've always loved the idea of ''the one''.
So we'll see what happens in 2012.
If I end up finally giving my ''I do'' to my long distance fiance.
Only time will tell :)

(Hope he doesn't get pissed off because of this post)
I love you <3

xx

- Melissa

1 comment: