Monday 30 January 2012

Musical month

I wouldn't say I've been ''crazy busy'' this month, like I always say I am, but I've had loads of stuff on my mind lately.
What do I do when I have loads to think about?
I drown my thoughts in awesome music, of course.

What I listen to depends on my mood and what I need to listen to.
I have specific albums for specific moods, which I know sounds a bit strange, but I'll give you a few examples:

When I feel a little depressed and down, I always pull out my I'm Not Dead album from Pink.
It has gotten me through some pretty dark days and it still is a lifesaver when things get rough.
When I'm feeling angry/frustrated, Rage Against The Machine's debut album from 1992 (which is FANTASTIC), are one of my favorites to listen to.
I do sometimes also throw in some random tracks by Godsmack, Marilyn Manson, Rammstein and Atreyu.
It's a nice way to get out some aggression.
Even better if I'm playing Mortal Kombat or Tekken at the same time as the music is playing.
Amazing!

If I were to describe the mood I've been in lately, I wouldnt even know where to begin.
I've been loving a very unlikely album.
I've never been a fan of hers, but this is a brilliant album.
I can't remember why I bought it, but I don't regret it at all.

Question:
Are you like me when it comes to music, and what albums do you listen to when you're in certain moods?
Feel free to share in a comment :)

xx

- Melissa

No comments:

Post a Comment