Thursday 10 May 2012

My week of/in Hell

This week has been one of the hardest weeks of my life.
Almost beat that week I spent in the hospital when I had gone through my first cancer surgery.
Now, I wont go into any details, but lets just say that I won't be moving to the US after all.
I hate myself for making the decision and I hate the outcome, but I had no idea how to solve the problems.
If I could, I would!
I made the decision I felt was right for me and I do regret it, but at the same time I'm much more relaxed and less worried.

I thought I wouldn't be able to laugh, or even smile for days, but then I came to work and saw this written on the wall above the toilet:
And I just cracked up!
It still makes me giggle a week later.

I've had a tough week, though, but I have a feeling I'm not the only one.

I love you,W <3
I miss you even more now, than I did before.
If that's even possible.

- Melissa


1 comment:

  1. Pity you can not move to America. I hope all gets more organized in your future, and you get a second chance.
    Blargal

    ReplyDelete