Wednesday 24 February 2010

Kung Fu Melissa?



I'm watching this movie right now, and everyone I know knows that I'm a sucker for animation movies, but I started thinking about the kung fu part.
Would I be able to pull such a thing off?
I for one, seriously doubt it, but apparently a friend of mine said: Yeah, you're so flexible and shit!
(Those were his exact words, btw)
Aren't my friends the best?

Anyways, I do yoga 3-4 times a week, but kung fu and karate stuff is just way beyond what I ever can manage.
I would on the other hand, love to try kickboxing.
For some reason, they had a class here like 6 years ago but I never attended.
I was into the aerobics scene back then.
Don't ask!
Even though we look like total assholes, it was a great workout and I lost about 10 kilos in a month, which is amazing.

I've been practicing yoga for over a month now and I already feel the difference.
It's not suppose to build muscles, but I definitely feel stronger.
So I highly recommend it for anyone who wants to start working out.
I use the Yoga Stretch and Yoga Relax app on the iPhone and it works great.

But I gotta squeeze in a nap now.

Tatas xx

- Melissa

No comments:

Post a Comment