Tuesday 16 March 2010

Makeup Request

I've been asked on Twitter, Youtube and Facebook what my favorite makeup products are, so here you go :)


Gosh Quattro Eyeshadow Q22 Driftwood
Lumene Mineral Blush #2 Blooming Rose
Maybelline Pure Mineral Foundation #02 Rose Ivory
Rimmel Colour Rush Eye Shadow #214 Jet Black
Depend Nailpolish #72
L'Oreal Extra-Volume Collagene Mascara
Isadora Eyebrow Pencil with brush #22 Light Brown
Isadora Light Touch Concealer #80 Blond Beige
Yves Rocher Eyeshadow #03 Bleu Mystic
Lumene Eyeshadow Primer
Gosh Quattro Eyeshadow Q31 Aquarius

Before you say anything, I know I posted a blog about animal testing and I do still buy a few products from some of the brands that test on animals, but ONLY until I find something I can replace it with.
On that note, I actually bought my regular foundation powder by Maybelline last week and I felt so guilty, but I'm struggling to find something that does its job like that product does.

Anyways:

I love using that black Rimmel eyeshadow as my eyeliner over and under my eyes.
It looks amazing and it stays on for a good amount of time before I have to touch up.
I know that using an eyeshadow that's the same shade as your eyecolour wont make your eyes ''pop'', but I like using blue eyeshadows when I'm filming because I think they ''pop'' all over the place.
Okay, that could be misunderstood xD
Scratch that!

So this is pretty much it.
I don't feel like showing you my entire collection.
I don't claim that I have A LOT, but too much than I want to show in picture form.
Besides, it would feel like I'm showing off, which I'm not.

See ya lovely cupcakes laters!

xx

- Melissa

No comments:

Post a Comment