Saturday 8 May 2010

Buying my future?

It's not what it sounds like.
I have been, for the past few days, really been thinking about buying a Macbook.
The problem is that I don't know if I can afford one.
But I really REALLY want one.

Look at this sexy little thing ^_^
This is the cheapest one in the Apple store and I really don't wanna get a more expensive one
since this would be my first mac.
I already have 2 ipods and one iphone, so it's about I'd get an Apple laptop.
I definitely have to think about it, because I don't wanna fall in a hole with buying something I can't afford.

I don't know.
Am I overdoing it by getting a new laptop?
This is my current computer:


I've had it for almost 2 years now and I've never been more pleased about any computer I've ever had.
And I've had like 2 IBMs and 4 Dells.
By the way: NEVER get a Dell computer.
My harddrive crashed 5 times in 6 months.
Total nightmare.
Everytime I see a Dell ad I'm close to crying.
So that's just a tiny tip.

But over to the Macbook.
I was an inch away from pressing the order button just now and I really don't know how long I'll be able
to resist pushing that button.
Help!?!

xx

- Melissa

No comments:

Post a Comment