Thursday 13 May 2010

No sleep in ages music

I don't know about you but I change my playlist on my iTunes when I've been awake for a certain amount of time.
Usually goes from the typical old school punk, hardrock, metal and some pop/indie tunes to lame catchy ass bubblegum pop like Aqua and Vengaboys and not to mention boybands and other disturbing 70's and 80's music that very few people would admit to listening to.
Right now I've been singing out loud to Donna Summer, Westlife, Kenny Loggins, Pokemon themes and Miley Cyrus.
Don't kill me for the last one.
She's bloody catchy late at night.

OMG!
I remember when ''Barbie Girl'' came out.
My gay bestfriend loved it and he used to dance around the street listening to that song.
Just thinking about it makes me laugh because that mental picture of him goofing about the street is just insane.

And another popular band I love listening to when I'm loopy is Spice Girls.
Don't tell me they're lame cause I will hunt you down.

But its almost midnight now and if I'm going to have a chance to get up fairly early tomorrow, I'd better head to bed.

Have a good night or maybe day, depending on where you are in the world ^_^
Bye bye!

xx

- Melissa

No comments:

Post a Comment