Sunday 20 February 2011

I actually made dinner

Yes I did.
And I didnt burn anything.
Not even the firealarm went off.
That's gotta be some sort of record.
At least for me.
I made spagetti and meatballs in pastasauce.

I havent eaten this much in one meal in forever and five days.
Wasn't as good as mum's cooking, but I must admit I'm proud of myself.
I've kind of realized that I can't go through life not knowing how to cook properly.
I'm starting with the basics and maybe one day, I'll be able to make a three course dinner.
Not making any plans yet, though.

The funny part is that I suck a cooking, but I'm great at baking.
I love making cakes, cupcakes and other goodies.
I remember I was hooked on making cupcakes a few years back.
I made close to 50 cupcakes every other day, which was crazy.
Think I gained a few kilos, so that scared me a bit.

But enough of me bragging.
I'm currently having a Sister Act marathon.
Laughing my ass off and enjoying the music.
Yes, I know my heart belongs to punk music, but I love gospel (even though I don't believe in God).
But whatever!

So I gotta jet.
See you around lovely people <3

xx


- Melissa

1 comment:

  1. LOOKS DELICIOUS :)
    nom nom nom
    I want some )=
    gonna tell my gf to go make me a sandwich now xD

    ReplyDelete