Friday 4 March 2011

Another one?

Oh yes!
I got my new cellphone in the mail today.
I've been looking at this for a few months now, and I really like the idea of an eco friendly phone.
Also, I've been missing Sony Ericsson.
The phone I bought is an Elm and for some strange reason it looks better in real life.
Looked rather ugly on the net, but when I opened the box it was stylish and sleek.

I decided to go for this because I was reminded of how much I loved SE when I had the K700.
That was an amazing phone and still to this date on of my all time favorite cellphones.
And I've had about 29 phones in like 8 years (or something like that).
But that's off topic!

I've been out of the loop for about a week and a half now and I think it's time that I update my blog.
Since my new phone has a 5 MP camera, I'll be able to take more pictures.
I had a digitalcamera, but it broke months ago, so I haven't been able to take many pictures.
I didn't know that the phone had a flash, so my first picture was of Anna and I don't think she was prepared for the light right in her face.
Look how cute she is.
She does look a bit evil everytime I take a flash photo of her, though.
I guess being black doesn't really help.
Wait...Did I just make a black joke?
Or more like a racist comment?
Whoops!
That was not intended.

I'm getting way too sidetracked today.
Guess I can blame the fact that I feel like shit.
Gotta love being a girl once a month.
Can you smell the sarcasm?


Anyways:

Don't you wish you had my wallpaper?
I know you're jealous! xD
Don't deny it.
This wallpaper covers my bathroom walls and sometimes, when I'm taking a bath, I look at it and think that the fucktard who designed my bathroom must have been slightly retarded.
Or maybe even drunk off his ass.

Oh wait...
Grandad did that xD
Nevermind!
That does explain a lot, though.
But now I'm getting sidetracked again.

Have an awesome weekend everyone and make the most of it.
Assuming you have the weekend off, that is :)

xx

- Melissa

No comments:

Post a Comment