Thursday 6 October 2011

Happy day

I was tired as hell when my alarm went off at 5.30 this morning and I thought that this would be one of ''those'' days where I barely do anything.
By 7 am I was proven wrong.
I suddenly was hit with a huge energybomb and I was literally running around all over the place at work and did twice as much work as I usually get around to before lunch.
Then I was exhausted for like an hour and then the energy came back.
So I've been running for about 90% of my workday.
It's safe to say that I was happy about going home afterwards.

I got one thing in the mail that I have been waiting for and I was so pleased when I unpacked it.
I have always loved coffeemugs, and especially since I started drinking coffee when I was around 16, so when I saw this online I couldn't help myself.


I'm such a fangirl <3

Also, since it's falltime, I decided to switch up my usual red nailpolish to something a little darker.

H&M's polish in ''Moody Model''.
I've had it for months, but never really thought I'd ever use it.
Now that I'm looking at it, its rather badass :)

But right now, I have to wrap up this week's episode of diggnation while having my standard cup of tea.

Goodnight everyone :)

xx

- Melissa

No comments:

Post a Comment