Saturday 15 October 2011

New storage

As of lately, I've been watching a lot of makeup collection and storage videos on youtube and I wanted to come up with a clever way to store my makeup crap.
So I went to town before 10 am this morning, almost ran down the staff at Clas Ohlson and looked for a storagebox with drawers.
This is what I found:


A bunch of small drawers on the top and a big one at the bottom.
Wasn't sure if I would be able to fit my Urban Decay Naked palette in it, but I did without a problem.
Now I have all of my makeup in that and it will make things so much easier.

Notice the dusty Buddha statue?
I love those but I guess I should clean it :)
It collects dust so easily, so after a while I just can't be bothered.

Since I woke up at 5.30 am and it is now 9 pm, I am officially exhausted.
Been such a long day with shopping, organizing, cleaning and helping mum out.

I'm going to head to bed and maybe I'll go for a walk tomorrow morning if it doesnt rain ( like it has for the past two weeks now).

Goodnight everyone :)

xx

- Melissa

1 comment:

  1. that looks great :)
    I love how your getting into makeup and that draw set looks perfect for storage of eyeshadows!!!

    ReplyDelete