Tuesday 13 December 2011

Today

It was one of those ''nothing to do at work day'' today and I always hate that.
Don't get me wrong, I like to relax, but I sit on my ass enough at home as it is and when I'm at work I'd like to have something to do.

After work, I dropped by the grocerystore with my co worker to grab some food before heading home.
As usual, I picked up the mail and I found a package for me from Nelly.
It was some NYX and Wet N Wild products I had ordered over a week ago.
I almost started dancing out there next to the mailboxes.
A little embarrassing,  but at least I managed to contain myself.

Four products I've literally been dying to try and I've had all afternoon to play around with them.
Amazing!

One other thing I'm excited about is a new book I bought like three weeks ago and it's one by Jennifer Cody Epstein called ''The Painter of Shanghai''.

Should be good.
Love the cover, too.

But anyways, I really should be heading to bed.
I feel and look washed out and I need to catch up on sleep.
Have a long day ahead of me tomorrow.

Have a good night everyone :)

xx

- Melissa

No comments:

Post a Comment