Monday 23 July 2012

Another one?

As some of you may know, I like to read and I currently have 5 new books I haven't read yet.
So when I noticed that I had to wait 45 minutes for the next bus home, I went to the bookstore and bought a new one.
I didn't have the book I'm reading at home with me, or my iPad, so I had the choice to sit on my ass for almost an hour without doing anything or buy a book.
I know I'm a lazy person, but I'm too restless to not do anything while I'm sitting down.
But anyways, the book I found seemed perfect for my ''situation'' these days.

Its about new beginnings and change. 
Very fitting, I must say.
It was released in 2010 and I'm surprised that I haven't seen this before, since I'm a fan of Paulo's books.
But I'm glad I found this today.

xx

- Melissa

No comments:

Post a Comment