Thursday 19 July 2012

The day after....

I celebrated my birthday yesterday with the smallest splash in the history of small splashes.
I did have dinner with my mum and then cakes and stuff later in the afternoon, but there is something about not doing anything on my birthday that I love.
I wish I could explain it, but I'm just lazy.

Anyways, I did get a few things yesterday:


I got this, along with a giftcard from Kicks, from my mum.
I've been wanting this oil painting of the lovely Marilyn Monroe for a few months and I love it.

I recieved my new pair of converse shoes in the mail as well.
These are SO beautiful!
Two years of waiting is finally over.
Can't believe how difficult it was to find these in my size.
They always had them in the other sizes but never in mine.
So frustrating!
But now they're here and I can't wait to wear them.

I am now off to dinner my a friend.
So hungry I could eat... A whole pizza?
Oh yes!

xx

- Melissa


No comments:

Post a Comment