Friday 17 August 2012

I got nothing

My lack of imagination resulted in a very lame blog title.
But anyways...
I was at the post office today to pick up a package and then they told there was another one waiting for me as well.
I was expecting one, but not before next week.
Apparently, it arrived a little earlier and I'm not complaining.
I did not order any makeup, but I invested in a bunch of skincare that I absolutely love and it is perfect for my skintype.

Seems like I got the entire skincare collection from Pure System and Sebo Specific from Yves Rocher.
No clue if I did, but I love it all.

It's safe to say that I'm pretty much set with skincare for the next couple of months.

I'm not going to lie, but I am so proud of myself that I didn't buy any makeup.
It may seem easy, but it's like a mental disease/obsession.
I cannot stop buying more and more, even though I have enough for everyone in Norway.
But thanks to a friend, I am now on the no makeup buy challenge until october 1st.
We shall see how that goes, but I am positive I'll make it.

Anywhoooo....
I'm going to bring my iPad to bed and catch up on news before I go to sleep.
Have a good friday night people :)

xx

- Melissa



No comments:

Post a Comment