Monday 20 August 2012

Sex, love and funbuddies!

So yesterday I was talking to a friend of mine about how sex and love are two different things.
It's definitely something that got me thinking.
Even so much, that I somehow managed to put my clothes on backwards this morning.
Totally off the topic, but still...

At work today, I tried to make some sense out of that conversation and maybe understand why things have changed over the last 6-8 decades.
A long time ago, sex was look on as a form of reproducing, not as an accessorie to love.
Love is emotions and sex is physical.
It's as easy as that.
Hence why a lot of people wouldn't have a problem sleeping around with people they don't have those feelings for.
Especially men.
(Not judging, though)

But....
If you're with someone you love, the connection between you would be so much more intense than with just a random one night stand, but honestly, how many of us can say that we have time or even patience to wait around for that one person?
I can understand why the ''funbuddy'' rate is so high these days.
Maybe that's the way to go?
I honestly don't know, but according to friends it actually works out.
As long as both are adult enough to know what they're in for.
If you consider it, I say go crazy!

It's interesting to hear peoples opinions on this subject, because I can almost guarantee that there will be one person all for it and someone else calling everyone who lives ''like that'' a whore.
Kind of judgemental, but some people are.

So this is what I have had on my mind for the past 24 hours.
Kind of random, but what else do you expect from me?
I am aware that I could of gone on and on about so much more, but I really want to post this and go to bed :p

If you have anything to add to this, let me know :)

xx

- Melissa

No comments:

Post a Comment