Monday 12 April 2010

Do I really need more?

What do you think?

This is everything in my makeupbag (not counting brushes etc.).
I do have like 6 more things that I've ordered online, but that is it.


Here's my sexy makeupbag.
A hot pink Hello Kitty bag.
Don't hate!

I'm going to make a deal with myself that everytime I feel the urge to buy more makeup, I'll put aside what the cost of those possible items would cost to my other bank account where I save up money for another England trip.
It's going to be hard, but so worth it.
Imagine all the makeup I can buy down there?
So much cheaper there than it is here.
I know, it's ironic.
Saving up money, so I can buy more makeup in England.
Don't judge me!
I'm hopeless, I know.

Anyways:

If this actually works, I'll be back in England in no time.
I spent like £105 on makeup last time I went shopping and I need between £360 and £460 depending on when I book the flight.
Also need money to food, shopping and all that jazz when I'm there.
Let the saving torture begin!

xx

- Melissa

No comments:

Post a Comment