Thursday 15 April 2010

Messy whatever and Ugly Betty

Sitting here looking at Anna sleeping on my lap and the mess on my desk, which never seems to go away no matter how much I clean and throw it away.
It keeps haunting me.



I was going to go out for a walk today, cause I'm so tired of sitting at home all the time, but the weather is so shitty I don't feel like it.
So I'll guess I have an excuse to clean up my desk, that I haven't seen in a few days.
I usually forget what my desk looks like if I haven't seen it in a while.
Does this ever happen to you or am I a hopeless case?
I don't even know.

1 hour break!

I have now been watching the last episode of Ugly Betty :(
The last episode EVER!
And I'm in a wierd mood.
Just posted a video on youtube about it.



Filmed it on my iPhone 3G so that's why the quality is a bit shabby.
Any ideas what to watch now?
Please don't say House.
Hahaha xD

xx

- Melissa

No comments:

Post a Comment