Thursday 5 November 2009

Are you serious?


At first I thought this picture was fake, but apparently they were sitting there at 4.30 am waiting for the place to open.
Not 4.30 pm but AM!
Are they mad?
Well, that's kinda obvious, but how hungry do you have to be to get up that early just to buy a crappy McDonalds burger?
Oh those Americans!
Gotta love them 

Speaking of "are you serious?":
I got up this morning and took a shower, got dressed and I even found my pants straight away, but then I sat on my and fell asleep.
Woke up and it was too late to catch the bus.
That's got me written all over it.

Anyways:
I'm getting used to this blogging from my iPhone thing and I think I'm going to continue doing it.
But I gotta jet!
Need to feed my lovely strawberry cheesecake AKA my cat, Anna 

xx

- Melissa

No comments:

Post a Comment