Sunday 8 November 2009

Getting old?


I know that 21 isn't old, but I've been through a lot in my lifetime and I guess that's what makes me feel older.
I started to think about how I would be/look like in 50 years and I just found my future self.
Once a bad hairday, always a bad hairday.
LOL!
At least I kept my sense of humour.
Noticed that I didn't say good sense of humour?
I figured I'd spare people that.
I think I have a good sense of humour, but I have been told that I need to grow up.
I am an adult with a childish sense of humour.
Get off me, people!

I still find burping, farting (in movies only) and Tom & Jerry funny.
When it comes to the farting stuff, I'm really grossed out by people (guys mostly) that fart in public, at the dinnertable and everywhere else.
We all do that but can I at least get a warning before you fire off a nasty one?
It's actually been proven that everyone fart up to 15 times a day without even knowing it.

That's your wierd fact for the day.
I gotta get ready for today.
Woke up at 9 am.
ON A SUNDAY?!?
Yes, I did.
Have to find my pants first, though.

Catch ya'll laters!

xx

- Melissa

No comments:

Post a Comment