Sunday 22 November 2009

Fan friggin tastic


GeoTagged, [N60.19696, W11.09329]

The Rise Against gig was awesome!
Absolute madness!
Not to mention me almost laughing my ass off because of that dancing baboon who was standing in front of us.
Glad he had a good time, though.
I know I had an amazing time, but I kinda felt bad for James.
I was complaining about my fucking, yet gorgeous shoes, rain and the fact that I had to leave the next day.

BTW:
Could only post one picture from blogwriter on my iphone :(
I'll upload more when I get back home.

Sitting in Oslo bored out of my mind and I just want to pick up my stuff and Anna and move to Brentwood ASAP!
It's wierd but I felt this instant connection when I got there and I knew that it was my future hometown.
Apparently, Vanda feels the same way.
Wouldn't it be insane if I just out of the blue, picked up my entire life and moved to England?
I can hear my mum saying:
"Melissa, you have completely lost what's left of your mind!"

I already miss everyone and it's going to be sad waking up in depressing Narvik tomorrow.
The only good thing is that I get to see Anna again.

Flight now boarding.
Gotta jet!

Tatas xx

- Melissa

1 comment:

  1. oh yes, i totally agree with moving to Brentwood ASAP!! :) btw, i can imagine James's reaction on your fuckin shoes/rain/travelling home comments :P xx

    ReplyDelete