Wednesday 8 September 2010

I'm happy!

So yeah...
People have been wanting an update on how everything went with Wayne.
For those who have me on facebook have already seen something change.
Lets just say that I had to change my status ;)

Here's a picture of us that was taken last wednesday:

I had just been at the hairdressers after I randomly decided to get a haircut.
Must say I'm pleased with it.
Wayne looks a bit cheeky, though.


Anyways:

We have A LOT to talk about now, cause long distance relationships never really work in the long run.
As of now, it looks like I'll be moving to California next year.
Which is gonna suck cowballs because I have to bring my cat and I hate the warm weather.
But I know it's worth it, and I need an excuse to get out of this shithole called my hometown.

So yeah, that's it for now.
Have to get back to editing my next Random Thursday video for tomorrow :)

See ya guys laterz xx

- Melissa

No comments:

Post a Comment