Thursday 30 September 2010

Makeup trends of Fall 2010

I was curious to see what kind of makeup trends the fall has in store for us, so I had a quick look at one of my favorite fashion sites to find out.

Here's the link:

The two most important trends are red lipstick and dramatic eyeliner.
I don't really wear red lipstick and I rarely do dramatic eyeliner looks, but I do love this lipstick from Dior:
I bought it last year for some reason I cannot remember, but I really do like it.
Sadly, I can't remember how much I paid for it, but Dior is a bit on the expensive side.

As for eyeliners, I really want to try the Bobbi Brown gel liners because I've heard nothing but good things about that product.

I don't believe that I can get this in my town so I'd have to order online, which I haven't gotten around to do.
So even though I haven't tried this gel liner, I would still recommend it if you want to try the dramatic eyeliner look.

xx

- Melissa

No comments:

Post a Comment