Tuesday 14 June 2011

Summer bliss

It was fairly chilly this morning when I was on my way to work, but around 10 am the summerheat literally kicked me in the head.
I'm just glad there wasn't a lot to do today, because I don't know how I could stress and rush at work in this heat.
The day flew by quickly and when I was leaving to catch the bus to town, I just felt like trying my new camera.

This was taken right outside the gym.
These pretty ones was covering the entire hill next to the parking lot.

Yeah I'm not this fat.
I was carrying two bags filled with books.
I'm such a nerd, I know.

Even though my feet aches after walking and running around all day, I still think it was a good day back from 5 days of being at home and literally doing nothing.
Now I feel like taking a bath and read a little.

Have a good one guys :)

xx

- Melissa


No comments:

Post a Comment