Tuesday 7 June 2011

Urban Decay Vegan Palette

I picked up my package from Beautybay yesterday.
I only bought two things but I will place another other soon.
Here's some pictures of what I got:

The palette comes with 6 shadows, one 24/7 glide-on eye pencil and a mini eyeshadow primer in sin.


I am so in love with these colours.

From the left: Minx, Urb, Gunmetal, Twice Baked, Smog and Half Baked.
(Notice the little burned spot under the Urb swatch)
And then a swatch of the black eyeliner.
Photos was taken with a flash and I did not use a primer underneath the swatches.

I also got the Dr.Hauschka foundation that I have heard so much about, but I don't think I'll be keeping this.
I've put it up as a swap on makeupalley and I will mention it in a future YT video if someone is interested.

But all in all:

I'm happy with the most important thing, which was the palette, and I will definitely order from Beautybay again.
Decent prices, good customer service and the shipping took about a week and a half.


xx

- Melissa

No comments:

Post a Comment