Tuesday 17 August 2010

Now what?

On Sunday night, after my shift, my boss called me into his office and told me that this was my last day there.
Everything just fell apart.
And now I'm back to square 1.
I wanted to hit my boss right in the face, but obviously I couldn't do that.
So after only 3 weeks of working there, I'm now out on my ass and have to look for another job, which is going to be a total bitch.

I don't even know how to describe it, but it's kind of dangerous when things like this happens to me.
I feel completely useless, insecure and slightly depressed.
I mean, how hard can it be to get AND keep a bloody job?
I'm starting to lose all faith in my own ability to work.
But all I can do now is to keep looking and hope that something will come up very soon.

I'll see you pretty people around.

xx

- Melissa

No comments:

Post a Comment