Wednesday 11 August 2010

Where did it go?


And by that I mean the time.
Seems like the days are passing too quick for me to even notice these days.
But again, I can't really complain.
On my way to work now but I have so days off this week, so I'm going to focus on getting my shit together.
If you don't know me personally, it means that I have a lot going on in my life and my main priority right now is to get an apartment in the city.
I'm basically living in a one room basement apartment in the same house as my mum and my nosey ass grandparents.
The new version of the addams family, anyone?
So yeah, I need to leave this house and get not only my own place, but a bigger place.

Anyways:

I'm blogging from my iphone right now, so I trying to make it a quick one.
Don't wanna miss my bus to work.
Done that before, But I can't really afford taking a cab.

So I have to jet.
See you all around xx

- Melissa

No comments:

Post a Comment