Wednesday 20 April 2011

Happy Easter!

Yeehaw!
I'm off for the new 5 days.
I guess I have more time to catch up on my reading, youtube vlogs, cleaning and maybe even do a live show on Stickam this weekend.
Whatever I decide to do, I don't have to stress about getting up early, so that's good.
What are you guys up to?
Or are you like me and never really plan anything?

I did try out my Viva La Diva nailpolishes yesterday.
I did every other nail pink and the rest bright green.
The pink one is number 48 and the green one is 112.
Gorgeous colours, but they have already chipped.
Didn't last 24 hours without chipping and it takes forever to dry.
So I'm not going to repurchase these.
I can find better ones from Depend for half the price, anyways.

As I'm writing this I realize that I'm late for my bus to town, so I better jet.
Have a great day, guys :)

xx

- Melissa

No comments:

Post a Comment