Thursday 21 April 2011

Nailpolish obsession

I absolutely love nailpolish and especially red and black.
I was watching Going The Distance with Drew Barrymore and Justin Long today and I decided to paint my nails while I was watching.
I put on a coat of black graffiti on both of my pinkyfingers just to spice it up.
For some reason, I always feel good when I put on red nailpolish.
I can't really describe it, but I prefer red on my fingers and toes no matter what time of year it is.
Some girls love to wear dark colours in the fall/winter and go for bright and fun colours in the summer/spring.
I guess you could say that red nails are my fashion trademark.

But before I get superglued to my chair, I better get off my ass and do the dishes.
Not a lot this time, but I am VERY lazy today.
Uploading my new random thursday vlog as I type this, so I'll have that in the background.

Happy Easter everyone :)

xx

- Melissa

No comments:

Post a Comment