Saturday 16 January 2010

Can people change?

Can they?
Well, I think that people can change certain patterns of their behaviour, but at the end of the day, you are who you are and that's not going to change.
It may sound harsh, but that's just my opinion.
I got a message on facebook today, from a girl I've known since I was 7 years old, and it kinda made me a bit speechless.
We used to be friends, but she choose the crew that spent most of their time teasing the hell out of me and made my school years a living hell.
I guess she feels guilty or something for making that decision and I might sound like a total bitch, but quite frankly, I rather not keep in touch with old ''friends''.

Just seeing them gives me horrible flashbacks and I just don't need anymore crap and bad things happening in my life right now.
I'm all about moving on, doing something new and be myself no matter what.
People might say they've heard it all, but I can tell you right now, there's not a single thing that's either horrible, awful, nasty, bad, ugly, gross or disgusting comment I haven't gotten thrown at me.
How come I didn't end up killing myself before I turned 18?
My love for music have saved me so many times and I don't have enough fingers to count that high.

Anyways:
I just really needed to get this off my tatas.
Now I'm going to watch the two new episodes of Ugly Betty (Yes, I'm such a sucker for that show) and then go to bed.
Haven't really slept in 24 hours.
Fell asleep at 9 am thins morning and woke up again at 11 am.
I need to get back on track and get up early instead of staying up late and sleeping till 12 pm.

See you later lovely cupcakes!

xx

- Melissa

PS:
Found this on google.
Do you agree?

No comments:

Post a Comment