Monday 21 December 2009

Insomniac

I went to bed around 11 pm last night and I woke up at 2 am with no chance to go back to sleep.
BAH!
After trying for like 45 minutes (which is some kind of a record for me, cause if I don't get to sleep I can't stay in bed) I got up, had a shower and all that usual stuff.
Now, I'm just sitting here scratching my ass waiting for the stores to open.


Can you tell I'm tired?

I'm so tired now that I'm listening to goofy music like vengaboys, aqua, westlife and a1.
Don't judge me!

BTW:
Anyone remember the musicvids from vengaboys?
Apparently, there's a lot about them that I forgot.


I was like 10-11 years old when they were ''big'' and the vids are kinda pervy and slutty.
Just look at the video thumbnail.
Madness!
The music is catchy though.

Anywho:

It's past 6 am now and I'm starting to notice that I haven't slept yet.
Sitting here all alone singing sex on the beach as loud as I can.
I swear Anna just shook her head at me xD
It's pretty bad when your friggin cat thinks you've lost it.
I need a drink..
No wait, I have quite a few of those last night..
Nevermind!

Tatas xx

- Melissa

No comments:

Post a Comment