Wednesday 9 December 2009

Score!!!!

So I looked around online after a job and I came across a job as a nanny for a baby.
The funny part is that when I looked at the name of the person who posted the ad, I found out that she was the previous owner of my cat, Anna.
So I called her up and said that I was interested in the job.
Apparently, she was very happy because she knows me and she can trust me, which is good :)
So we're gonna meet up next week and discuss further.
If I end up with less hours than I need, I might have to get another part time job as well.
There's no chance in hell that I'm keeping my current one.
Makes me sick just thinking about it.

Now, that I have one problem less to worry about, I can focus on getting my crib ready for Xmas :)
Looks like a shothole!
I did sort my closet out yesterday.
Threw away a bunch of old clothes and the rest I'm going to give to charity.
No need to throw away decent clothes that still be can worn.

Anywho:

Just found this picture.
When in the UK I always complaining about my 1 hour jetlag, so when she got back she sent me this:


Very Classy, Vanda! :p

But I gotta start cleaning my desk again.
The only thing, besides the kitchen, that always gets messy the day after a big cleanup.
I don't get it.

See ya laters lovely cupcakes!

xx

- Melissa

1 comment:

  1. oh hello nanny :) i'm glad you found something, i should do something as well, coz this journalist stuff sucks :) i dont get much money i mean.
    and yea classy picture :)
    xx

    ReplyDelete