Tuesday 1 December 2009

What would you do?

If you just quit school, only got 1 month left on your jobcontract, live in the same house with your mum and grandparents and they are filling your head with lies that are close to killing you and you just realized that you're going to spend your favorite holiday alone?

That's my situation right now and I'm pretty clueless.
All I want is to pack all my stuff, leave and never come back.
Sounds very depressing and if nothing changes very soon, I might end up on the dark side again.
I was very depressed for over 3 years and I was struggling with everything.
Now when I basically have nothing left, I seem to head over to that side I hate so much.
All of my friends have their own family and I don't want to bug anyone.
Maybe I'll just stream live on stickam?
For now, I have no idea.

It sucks but I'm not used to things going my way.
Gotta jet though.
Work :(

Tatas xx

- Melissa

No comments:

Post a Comment