Sunday 29 May 2011

Didn't see that one coming

Kidding!
I said when I started the food journal that I would fail.
And that I did.
I did, however, notice that I have some rather odd eating patterns.
Some days I eat all day long, other days I have one huge meal and dont eat anything else that day and some days I barely eat anything.
All of the three above is unhealthy and if I can manage to eat 3 meals (breakfast, lunch and dinner) and maybe 1 small meal before bedtime or something, I think I'm going to feel a bit more balanced.

But I'm looking at the time and its almost 7 pm.
I started writing this blog 4 hours ago, but I've been busy catching up on everything so I just let this window stay open until I could wrap it up.
I am so not ready to get up early tomorrow, but it's been such a lazy day today, that I'm sure I'll be happy to have something to do.

Hope you had a great weekend and a good week to come.

xx

- Melissa

No comments:

Post a Comment