Monday 23 May 2011

Peace and quiet

Havent had that in like a week.
I've been babysitting my friend's dog for about 5 days and I'm starting to reconsider getting a dog.
I've always been a dogperson, but then I ended up with my cat, Anna.
Now I realize how much more work it is to have a dog.
I had to walk him three times a day, groom him every three days and so on.
I brush my cat about once a week and give her a bath once a month.
Never have to walk her or worry about her shitting on the floor when I'm asleep.
Also, it is easier to have a cuddletime with a cat.
If I had that dog on my lap, I would break.

Bamse aka Teddy

I believe he's a lab mix of some sorts.
A huge ass dog, but so sweet and kind.
And quiet :)

The downside to not having one second alone to do things around the house, is that it's a complete mess here now.
Looks like I'll be spending the next 4-5 days getting everything organized again.
Good times!

On top of everything, I think I'm coming down with something.
I had to leave work like 4 hours earlier today because I was dizzy, had a headache and a fever.
Took a painkiller before I left for work, but it didn't really help.
Hopefully, I wont get stuck at home for forever.
Unlike other people, I have being sick and not being able to work.
So assnumbingly dull to sit at home and do nothing.

I think I'm going to take a bath now, actually.
I feel rather gross, even though I took a shower before work this morning.

See you guys around :)

xx

- Melissa

No comments:

Post a Comment