Monday 2 May 2011

Oh Hi!

It's been a while now.
I've been very busy with work, personal stuff and not to mention my new iPhone 4.
I know I swore to never get an iPhone again, but I guess I'm too weak.

Anyways:
I woke up, and so did the rest of the world, to the amazing news that Osama Bin Laden has been killed.
I'm not a morning person at all, but I must admit that I did a tiny happy dance at 5.45 this morning.
So you can safely say that I was relieved.
But of course, now those idiots want revenge, so I'm worried about what they might come up with.
I am trying to not think about it because I get easily worried about these things.

But skipping to the being happy about Osama being gone part, I decided to ''celebrate'' and have pizza for lunch today.

Looks kind of disgusting, but that is amazing pizza in all its holyness.
I don't know if I should be ashamed that I ate the entire thing at once.
I never usually do that.
I have been told that I eat like a bird.
Barely munching on one slice and then I'm full.
Guess I was really hungry.

Oh dear look at the time!
it's almost bedtime for me and I still have to upload my vlog and do some other stuff before I hit the sack.

Hope you had a good start to the week and I'll see you around.

xx

- Melissa

No comments:

Post a Comment