Sunday 8 May 2011

Journal Update

I wrote on my blog on friday that I was going to start a foodjournal and I started writing down everything I eat from yesterday morning.
I did notice a funny pattern, though.
It's not that I eat a lot, but I eat medium sized meals with only like 2 hours apart.
So I eat around 3 meals a day; breakfast, lunch and dinner.
Then maybe a snack or two inbetween.
No wonder I feel stuffed all the time.
I barely get the chance to get over my last meal when I'm preparing a new one.
Also, I have been VERY lazy with my yoga, but now that I have my iphone back, I can finally start exercising again.
I might do a session before bedtime tonight.

Anyways:
It was easy keeping up with the journal this weekend because I literally haven't been outside.
I bet that it will be more difficult to keep it up when I start work on monday.
I tend to forget the simplest things and I never really understood how my brain works.
I mean, I remember to check farmville when I get back home, but not keeping track of whatever I put in my mouth...
NO PUN INTENDED!

xD

I better turn off my laptop if I'm gonna be able to focus on my yoga.
Hope you guys had a great weekend and are looking forward to a new week :)

Look at the yummy breakfast I had yesterday:
It was SO good :)
xx

- Melissa

No comments:

Post a Comment