Tuesday 24 May 2011

My summer wishlist

So as usual when summer comes around I always get in the shopping mood.
I am trying to not buy random crap that I don't really need, but I have found a few things that I want and need.
Nikon Coolpix S3100
I absolutely love the colour.

One of the best games in history is now on Nintendo DS.
I WANT IT!
It does me remind me that I haven't played any DS in a while.

But no matter.
I am a huge coffee person so this would be like a dream come true in my kitchen.
A nice ass coffeemaker.
Look how gorgeous it is.
I do have a coffeemaker and I love it, but this one looks stylin'.

But yeah...
Those three things are at the top of my withlist right now.
Can't really think of anything else.

I'm off to watch One Tree Hill.
Have a good one :)

xx

- Melissa

No comments:

Post a Comment