Saturday 19 March 2011

Good saturday!

I woke up around 10 am this morning and I'm weird in the way that I can't stay in bed if I'm awake, so I got up and put on the coffee.
A quick shower and I was already having breakfast and catching up on news and facebook/twitter/emails.
Then I got to my favorite part of my day:
I had a HUGE shopping problem last year and I had so much makeup that I didn't have room for it all.
So proud of myself for embracing it and taking control over it.
Being a shopaholic is bad!
Especially if it puts you in a position where you can't even afford food.
Been there done that.

But now I'm getting way ahead of myself.
Finally got a hold of a proper makeup mirror.
I used to use a tiny pocket thing and it was literally driving me crazy.

Wearing a red Dior lipstick today.
I ran out of tissues so I used a piece of paper instead.

I hope you guys are having an awesome saturday <3

xx

- Melissa

No comments:

Post a Comment