Wednesday 30 March 2011

I got nailed at work!

It doesn't matter how many times I see this, it still makes me want to puke.

I found 10 fake nails on the floor at the junior disco while I was cleaning today.
They were spread all over the floor.
So nasty!
I mean, if you wear that crap and want to take them off, do it in the bathroom and throw them nails in the trash.

The guy I work with was apparently a bit put off by it as well.
Can't blame him, though.
Guys are pigs, but girls can be just as gross sometimes too.

Anyways, I'be been sitting in this bloody chair over 3 hours now.
Was suppose to clean the kitchen, but when I turn on the computer and start farming and checking my city on facebook, the hours kind of fly by.
Guess I have to get off my ass an start doing something productive.
Have a good wednesday everyone :)

xx

- Melissa

1 comment: