Sunday 13 March 2011

Tea for me

I've spent my whole sunday in my good chair drinking my favorite india chai tea and thinking about my future.
Sounds dumb, but I have so much on my plate and so many decisions to make in a short period of time.
Sometimes, I think so much that I get a headache that usually lasts for days, so I try to avoid that.
But it feels good to sit down and just think.
Thankfully, I dont have a headache today, so that means that I didnt go crazy with all of my thoughts.



I'm sitting here writing a shoppinglist for tomorrow.
I'm kind of short on cash this month, because I had 7 bills I had to pay, and now I gotta keep an eye on my visa card and what I buy.
I'm on a budget now and all I can buy is food, which sucks because I really feel like shopping.

Anywho:
I'm recharging my batteries for tomorrow.
Instead of working 4 1/2 hours everyday, I'm not working fulltime on mondays and then like 3 1/2 hours the rest of the week.
Since it's vacationtime there's no one using the gym tomorrow, so that means that I have a shitload of work to do.
Better bring my ipod.

I smell VERY busy days ahead, but I'm gonna try to take a chillpill in between all the work.
Have an awesome week!

xx

- Melissa

No comments:

Post a Comment